2 pounds Cod, cut into 4 equal pieces
3 T. olive oil
salt and pepper
1 14.5oz can fired roasted diced tomatoes, drained
1 jar marinated and quartered artichoke hearts, drained
1 package of green olives in Provencal herbs
1 package of parmesan couscous
¾ cup water
½ cup white wine
1 lemon, sliced
2 pieces of parchment paper
- Lay 1 sheet of parchment on baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil. Place cod on top of parchment and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove spice sack from box of couscous and set aside. Pour couscous around the fish. Layer the tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and olives over the fish.
- Mix the water and wine in the same measuring cup and whisk in the spice sack. Pour over the couscous. Lay lemon slices over the top of the fish.
- Cover with the 2nd piece of parchment, folding down around the 1st piece to make a tight seam. This will allow the fish to steam and the couscous to cook.
- Bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes.