How To Bake Haddock
(or other white fish)
1. Preheat oven to 350*.
2. Place fillets in a greased baking dish. Oil the tops and season with salt & pepper (or any seasoning of your choice).
3. Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes with a fork.
How To Pan Sear Scallops
1. Remove mussel from scallop.
2. Season with Salt & Pepper.
3. Heat a nonstick skillet with a small amount of olive oil over high heat.
4. Place scallops on hot pan and do not move. You want a nice crust.
5. Flip Scallops after 2 minutes.
6. Cook for an additional minute.
7. When done, they should be quite spring-y when you press with thumb. If they are stiff they are over cooked.
How To Grill Salmon
1. Season skin-on salmon with olive oil, salt & pepper.
2. Place on a pre-heated grill over medium-high heat. Lift immediately and place down again.
3. When ready it should release fairly easily.
4. Flip and cook until desired doneness.
5. A 1inch piece of salmon should cook in about 8 – 10 minutes total.
How To Sear Tuna
1. Pat Tuna gently with a paper towel.
2. Brush with olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
3. Place on hot grill or nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
4. Sear tuna for about 1 minute each side, making sure to sear all sides.
5. If you want your fish cooked through, move to an area on the grill with low heat, or turn down the pan to low.