- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 handfuls of fresh basil, chopped fine
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 4 red fish fillets
- 1 cup Panko crumbs
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Black pepper
- Preheat broiler. In a small bowl combine yogurt, mustard, basil and salt.
- Oil the bottom of a baking dish with 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Lay fish skin side down. Divide the yogurt mixture between the 4 fillets and coat. Sprinkle the Panko evenly over the fillets.
- Place tomatoes around the fish. Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the fish and tomatoes. Season with black pepper.
- Broil the fish on the bottom rack of the oven until Panko is lightly browned and fish is flaky.
I served this with saffron rice which you can make easily with rice, chicken stock instead of water and a pinch of saffron.