- 2# Arctic Char, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings and cooked until they are deep brown color and cooled
- 1 ½ T. fresh dill
- 1 ¼ C plain yogurt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 oz pancetta, rendered and set aside
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the broiler. Oil the fish with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Combine cucumber, caramelized red onion, dill, yogurt and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Chill until ready to use.
- Broil the fish until desired doneness. Serve the fish with the relish and garnish with the pancetta.
I loved the warm fish with the cool relish. I served this with couscous which gave the dish a great texture and with the saltiness of the pancetta, all the flavor profiles came together nicely. Serve with a nice white wine, cut the portions down and you have a great Valentine’s Day dinner.